This complete NSF certified water purifier (filters made in the US) will remove:
- Bad taste and odour
- Herbicides and pesticides
- Heavy metals like lead etc.
- E Coli Bacteria, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma.
- The ultimate user friendly water filter on the market.
- Replacement of the spent cartridge is completed in a matter of seconds by detaching the filter body from its head with a twist of the wrist.
- The new filter body is just as easily threaded into the head and the replacement is then complete.
- No tools. No drips. No hassles.
The filter comes pre assembled, ready to connect to your cold water supplies and includes:
- Sediment filter: Q5505 Omnipure sediment filter
- Carbon filter: Q5515 – 1 micron Omnipure NSF carbon filter, NSF certified, heavy metal reduction… more
Filter Tested and Certified by NSF against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Class 1 and Taste and Odour and against Standard 53 for the reduction of Lead and Cysts.
- Cysts/Chlorine/Taste/Odour/Lead Reduction
- Dimensions: 254 x 65 mm
- Chlorine Reduction: 9000 litres
- 1 micron rating
- Made in USA by Omnipure
- NSF tested and verified
- Max. Pressure: 125 PSI ( 0.86 MPa )
- Max. temperature: 38 deg C
- Service life: 12 months or 4750L for lead reduction
Housings and fittings:
- Two original Omnipure heads
- Stainless steel mounting bracket.
- John Guest (made in UK) food grade push-in tube fittings.
- 1/4 inch John Guest food grade polyethylene tube- 3 m.
- Installation manual.
Connection kit (please select):
- 1/2″ threaded chrome adaptor or
- 3/4″ threaded chrome adaptor
Pressure Limiting valve:
- Pressure limiting valve with check valve.
- Standard chrome plated long reach faucet
- NSF certified
- 125 PSI max. working pressure
- 38 deg C max water temperature
- Dimensions: 180 (W) x 300 (H) x 85 (D