MATRIKX® + Pb1 extruded activated carbon filters reduce soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles. Standard 2.50” O.D. x 9.75” L filters will reduce lead, meeting the performance requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 53 protocol for over 10000 litres when operating at a flow of 3 l/min.
MATRIKX® + Pb1 filters offer high levels of chemical reduction in potable drinking water, including chlorine taste and odour.
Particulate, Cyst and Turbidity Reduction
MATRIKX® + Pb1 filters meet NSF/ANSI Standard 53, Turbidity and Cyst Reduction, including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma. Graded-density filtration combined with high dirt capacity extruded activated carbon provide several times greater life than moulded filters.
- 0.5 micron nominal rating , 1 micron absolute
- High chemical adsorptive capacity, low pressure drop
- High particulate and turbidity reduction
- Outstanding chlorine reduction 24000 litres @ 4l/min
- Lead reduction 10000 litres @ 3l/min
- Cyst reduction: Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entomoeba, Toxoplasma
- FDA compliant materials
- Performance tested and verified, NSF standard 53 and 42
- Fits standard 10 inch filters.
- 15 micron pre-filtration medium
- replace after 12 months or 10000 L