Harmsco PP-S-1 9 3/4 1 Micron Absolute Poly-Pleat Sediment Filter Cartridge
PP-S-1 Harmsco POLY-PLEAT™ absolute rated filters substantially reduce cysts, and cryptosporidium. POLY-PLEAT™ cartridges meet or exceed the three-log (99.9%) removal requirements described in National Sanitation Foundation Standard 53 for cyst-sized particles. For this reason, POLY-PLEAT™ filter cartridges are ideal to control cryptosporidium, giardia cysts and other harmful microorganisms to help ensure cyst-free drinking water.
- Micron ratings: One micron absolute for cryptosporidium and giardia cysts removal.
- Filter media: Meltblown polypropylene inner layer with outer layers of polypropylene scrim material for support.
- Center tubes: Rigid PVC with perforations, or molded polypropylene.
- End caps: Pliable PVC with sealing surface built-in.
- Temperature: 140°F / 60°C temperature limit.
- Flow rates: Up to 6 GPM per 9-3/4″ standard cartridge.
- Netting: Polypropylene netting standard for 2-3/4″ O.D.
- Shrink wrap: Standard for all POLY-PLEAT™ cartridges.