Purtrex – GE Osmonics 5 micron sediment filter for 10″ housings.
- High Dirt Holding Capacity
- Lower density at the surface & higher density toward the center
- Contains no wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents or binders
- Meets FDA food & beverage contact requirements
- NSF certified
The Purtrex sediment filter is an exceptional value for general applications where long life, high purity and low change-out frequency are required. Produced by GE Water & Process Technologies’ patented melt blown microfiber technology. Purtrex is a 100% pure polypropylene depth water filter with exceptional dirt-holding capacity.
Purtrex’ true-graded density filter matrix (lower density at the surface of the filter with progressively higher density toward the center) captures particles throughout the entire filter depth. This translates to longer life and fewer change-outs.
- Typical aplications include:
- RO pre-treatment
- Pure water filtration
- Food and Beverage
- Oil and gas
- Chemical processing
- General industry