SW30ULE-400i Filmtec Seawater RO Membrane
- One of the highest seawater element flow rate in the industry. This may lead to lower capital and operation cost in a seawater system.
- High NaCl and Boron rejection to help meet World Health Organization (WHO) and other drinking water standards.
- Effective use in permeate staged seawater desalination systems without impairing the performance of the downstream stage.
- High performance over the operating lifetime without the use of oxidative post-treatments.
- Automated, precision fabrication with a greater number of shorter membrane leaves reduces the effect of overall fouling and maximizes element efficiency.