SW30HRLE-400i Filmtec Seawater RO Membrane
The DOW™ FILMTEC™ SW30HR LE-400i element offers a combination of high rejection and low energy requirements to allow lower total costs with medium and high salinity feedwater. DOW FILMTEC SW30HR LE-400i element comes with the distinct iLEC™ Interlocking Endcaps that help reduce system operating costs and reduce the risk of o-ring leaks that cause poor water quality. See Form No. 609-00446 for information on the cost-saving benefits of iLEC Interlocking Endcaps. Benefits of the DOW FILMTEC SW30HR LE-400i element include:
- Enables systems to be designed and operated to optimize operating cost through lower energy consumption or to optimize capital cost through higher productivity at lower operating fluxes.
- High NaCl and boron rejection to help meet World Health Organization (WHO) and other drinking water standards.
- Effective use in permeate staged seawater desalination systems without impairing the performance of the downstream stage.
- High performance over the operating lifetime without the use of oxidative post-treatments. This is one reason DOW FILMTEC elements are more durable and may be cleaned more effectively over a wider pH range (1-13) than other RO elements.
- Automated, precision fabrication with a greater number of shorter membrane leaves reducing the effect of overall fouling and maximizing element efficiency, helping to lower your cost of operation.
- Membrane Type Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperaturea 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Element Pressure Drop 15 psig (1.0 bar)
- pH Range, Continuous Operation 2 – 11
- pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning (30 min.) 1 – 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI) SDI 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance <0.1 ppm