LP-4040 Filmtec RO Membrane
A complete range of DOW FILMTEC™ 4040-size elements is available to meet a wide variety of customer needs for commercial applications, from the highest purity water to the lowest total system costs.
- DOW FILMTEC XLE-4040 is the most productive, lowest pressure RO membrane available, delivering the lowest total system cost.
- DOW FILMTEC LP-4040 delivers high quality water at low pressure operation. LP-4040 replaces many “first generation” low pressure membrane elements and will purify more water in many older systems, especially on cold water feeds.
- DOW FILMTEC TW30-4040 is the industry standard for reliable operation and production of the highest quality water.
Tape-wrapped elements are built with the same high quality membranes and materials of construction as industrial elements, except for the hard outershell, and are more economical for commercial systems with one or two elements per housing.
- Membrane Type Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature 113ºF (45ºC)
- Maximum Operating Pressure 600 psig (41 bar)
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate 14 gpm (3.2 m3/hr)
- Maximum Pressure Drop 13 psig (0.9 bar)
- pH Range, Continuous Operation 2 – 11
- pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning (30 min.) 1 – 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI) SDI 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance <0.1 ppm