TW30-2540 Filmtec RO Membrane. DOW FILMTEC TW30-2540 is the industry standard for reliable operation and production of the highest quality water.
Tape-wrapped elements are built with the same high quality membranes and materials of construction as industrial elements, without the hard outershell. This makes them more economical for commerical systems with one or two elements per housing.
- Membrane Type Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperaturea 113ºF (45ºC)
- Maximum Operating Pressure 600 psig (41 bar)
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate 6 gpm (1.4 m3/hr)
- Maximum Pressure Drop 13 psig (0.9 bar)
- pH Range, Continuous Operation 2 – 11
- pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning (30 min.) 1 – 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index SDI 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance <0.1 ppm