SW30-2540 Filmtec Seawater RO Membrane
DOW FILMTEC SW30 membrane elements have the highest flow rates available to meet the water demands of both sea-based and land-based desalinators.
• DOW FILMTEC SW30 elements may also be operated at lower pressure to reduce pump size, cost and operating expenses.
• Improved DOW FILMTEC seawater membrane combined with automated, precision element fabrication result in the most consistent product performance available.
• Membrane Type Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
• Maximum Operating Temperature 113°F (45°C)
• Maximum Operating Pressure 1,000 psi (69 bar)
• Maximum Pressure Drop 15 psig (1.0 bar)
• pH Range, Continuous Operation 2 – 11
• pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning 1 – 13
• Maximum Feed Silt Density Index SDI 5
• Free Chlorine Tolerance <0.1 ppm